3/27/22 Family Letter
Well, Hi! You're almost coming back! Not much to report, just one of the busiest weeks of my life. MDT auditions were Monday and Tuesday, but because of SURPRISE madrigals festival I had to do the dance auditions during the singing audition. I made it in, so they must have liked it. The festival on Tuesday was boring at best. Another reason I'm not doing choir next year. And then Marilee's master class was right after that. That was fun, the dude was crazy. I had to write three essays on Wednesday. Thursday was theatre region. I medaled and am going to state, performing my Heath Ledger Joker Inspired monologue. Friday, I tested out of the Gym class I didn't have time to take Saturday...oh boy Saturday. I left the house at 8:00 AM and didn't get back till 4:00 PM. For a choir thing we didn't want to do. I have nothing good to say about the experience, so let's just say it was another reason to quit choir. I got released from my second assistant ...






Comments
Post a Comment